Fire Permits

All permit applications must be delivered in person. Candle permits require an appointment with the Fire Inspector at time of application. Please contact Fire Prevention with any questions or to schedule an appointment.

Standard Fire Permit Application (Used for Hot Work, Candles, Food Trucks, Flammables, ect.)

Tank Removal Permit Application (Above or Underground)

Hazardous Processes Permit Application

Supra Box Application