View all facilities
Station Two - East End
Dedicated in 1912, Station Two is the oldest firehouse in Town. It is the home of Engine Two and Ladder Two. An additional bay was added to accommodate today's larger aerial ladder trucks. When Rescue One is in service it is run out of Station Two. Major renovations were completed in 1989.